Hereby we would like to help you with couple of suggestions when planning your days and nights in Budapest. These are only a few of the many great places to visit. Please share your experiences and email us your favorites. Thank you.
- Baraka Restaurant and Lounge
- Café Déryné
- Kyoto Restaurant
- Két Szerecsen Bistro
- Arany Kaviár
- Café Kőr
- Brody House - Contemporary exhibitions, cultural events and private parties for members including our Hip Homes guests.
Please inquire for special programs during your stay on email@example.com and refer to your Hip Homes booking.
- A38 Boat - Concerts and Parties on the Danube
- Akvárium Klub - Music and Exhibitions in the Centre of Budapest
- Corvin Tető - Underground Rooftop Bar and Club
- Szimpla Kert - Popular Bar in an Abandoned Courtyard
Shopping for Hungarian Design
- Nanushka - Clothing and Accessories
- Kamchatka - Clothing and Accessories
- Mono Fashion - Clothing and Accessories from 9 local designers.
- Vasseva - Clothing and Accessories
- Náray Tamás - Clothing and Accessories
- Katti Zoób - Clothing and Accessories
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Mucsarnok - Gallery of Contemporary Arts
- Hungarian National Gallery
- Museum of Applied Arts
- Museum of Ethnography
- Hungarian National Museum
Classical Music and Concerts
- The Opera House and The Hungarian National Ballet
- MÜPA Palace of Arts - Concert Hall and Exhibition Centre
- Ferenc Liszt Music Academy
- Hungária Koncert - Classical Concerts and Folklore Shows
- Underguide Budapest - Get to know Budapest just like visiting a friend.
The Underguide team provides our guests concierge services. Please contact them for sightseeing and program suggestions on firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to your Hip Homes booking.
- Guide@Hand - Download your Budapest city map, tourist information and audio guide to your smart phone or tablet.
- Legenda Cruises - Sightseeing by boat on the Danube
Programs, Events and Tourist Information
- Funzine - Weekly Program Magazine for Foreigners
- Budapest Sun - Daily News and Views from Hungary
- Caboodle - Info Portal Run by Expats of Budapest
- Budapest Info - Official Site of Budapest Tourism Office
Around Lake Balaton
- Balatonfüred on Wikipedia
- Balatonfüred's Official Page
- BalatonSound Festival - A long weekend of contemporary international and Hungarian music in the middle of July