Terms & Conditions
- As soon as you notify us of your desire to make a reservation we will send you a Reservation Summary email to confirm the price, the dates of your stay, and other important details concerning the property and your reservation. We will also send you our terms & conditions on payment, cancellation and check in/check out.
- Our prices are set in EUR. If you wish to pay in Hungarian forints, the amount payable will be converted from EUR using the exchange rate effective on the payment date. For current exchange rates, visit the website www.xe.com/ucc.
- In order to confirm the reservation 50% must be paid in advance by way of bank transfer, Pay Pal or in cash to the lessor / representative of the lessor.
- Once the advance payment is received by the owner of the property your booking will be confirmed and your booking will be confirmed in a Booking Confirmation / Voucher email and the contract is binding.
- The second 50% and the security deposit will be due in cash upon your arrival to the property.
Cancellation by the renter
- If you cancel your reservation at least six weeks or more prior to arrival we will return 80% of your deposit, between four and six weeks prior to your arrival we will return 50% of your deposit and if you cancel within four weeks we won’t be able to return any of the deposit because our chances of finding a new renter for the property for the same period will be significantly lower.
- If you wish to change the date of your arrival after you have paid an advance to confirm your reservation we will do our best to accommodate you, however, should the property not be available for the new period then we will have to treat the change as a cancellation.
Cancellation by the lessorIn the event the lessor is unable to receive you in the originally reserved property we reserve the right to offer the following options to you:
- We offer a replacement property of the same or higher value. If the property we offer is of higher value, you will be requested to pay the difference, or, if it is unacceptable to you, we repay you 100% of the amount you have paid up to the date of cancellation, if you request so.
- If the only available property is smaller and of lower value, you may choose to accept it, and we return the price difference to you from the original amount of your reservation, or, if it is unacceptable to you, we repay you 100% of the amount you have paid up to the date of cancellation, if you request so.
- If no property is available for the specified dates, we cancel your reservation, and repay you 100% of your deposit within 5 days of the cancellation.
Check in and check out times
- Check-in time is 4 pm.
If there is no previous guest departing on the day of your arrival a flexible check in time can be arranged with the representative.
However, if another guest will be vacating the property the same day then check in time will be 4 pm. This gives us our cleaners time to fully prepare the apartment between the departure of one party and the arrival of the next. If the property is not available until 4 pm our representative can meet you at the location earlier and will arrange for your luggage to be kept until your check in at 4 pm.
- Check-out time is at 10 am.
If there is no new guest arriving on the date of your departure a flexible check-out time can be arranged with our represantative.
However, if a new guest will be arriving the same day, then you will need to vacate the property by 10 am. If you need a place to store your luggage until 4 pm we can allow you to leave the luggage in the property until the next guest arrives.
- Early and Late check in
Please note that for arrival in the apartment before 9 am and after 10 pm there will be an extra fee of 30 Euros to be paid to the greeter in cash upon arrival.
All of our properties are non-smoking
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the apartments (unless noted otherwise on the property listing page) therefore we kindly ask you and your visitors not to smoke in the apartments! Thank you for your cooperation!